Becoming a mother opens one to an entirely new territory. For some, the pregnancy vision includes a white picket fence, a baby that sleeps through the night and a husband that has no problem changing diapers. Whether you’re a first time mommy or a pro, adapting to more responsibilities this can be a rude awakening.
In the constant juggling and endless lists, you may lose sight of yourself. It’s important to ask yourself, “what do I need to do in order to feel like myself today?” For the modern mother, finding your center needs to be penciled in your little black book, set as a Google reminder, and written on your forehead. Okay, the forehead may be a tad much, but you get the idea.
Create a divine flow and receptive heart through:
- Mediation – a few mediating minutes can go a long way!
- Dance – sometimes you just need to break free and boogie!
- Exercise – work it out of mind and body!
- Chant – repeating a mantra or positive affirmation will lift your spirit!
- Song – sing like no one can hear you!
- Artistic expression – painting and drawing are a great way to unwind!
- Yoga – stress less and feel great!