You know you’re a mom when…
1. You can guess a pregnant woman’s due date.
2. You know how old an infant is by the week.
3. Five babies are crying in the next room and you recognize the scream.
4. You prefer tips on more sleep than romance.
5. You’ve developed the ability to talk on the phone, scan a photo, watch the news, and do the cha-cha-cha at the same time.
6. You’ve developed the ability to change a diaper, feed your hungry child, and get yourself a drink of water all without waking up.
7. You’ve memorized every item at Target baby yet have no clue what skirt lengths are doing these days.
8. Your favorite restaurant isn’t about charming atmosphere but the place that makes you feel welcome with your stroller.
9. You find diaper cream in your makeup bag.
10. Everything you do is filled with the best intentions for your child(ren).