Bloating is one of the most common symptoms I see during pregnancy. The feeling is not only uncomfortable but can affect your mood and self esteem. Bloating is common in your first and last trimester and there is nothing fun about it. Don’t take it too seriously, this too shall pass.
Here are 10 things NOT to do during pregnancy when you’re Bloated.
1. Ask for extra salt on your fish n’ chips.
2. Wear a thong Bikini.
3. Attend a high fashion model runway show during fashion week.
4. Wear stilettos.
5. Schedule a pregnancy portrait shoot.
6. Buy new shoes.
7. Ask your partner if you look fat.
8. Wear a mini skirt
9. Go shopping for new maternity clothes.
10. Look at yourself naked.